Elizabeth Shaw Easter Egg - Review

10:51 pm

We love Easter at Dormouse and The Teapot.  The bunnies, the lambs, the spring flowers, the chocolate...


Which brings us on to the subject of Easter eggs.



Believe it or not I can be a little funny about Easter eggs, I can't have the chocolate ones in the little shells in the house they make me cringe, I are even cringing about the tiny shell-y little things as I type.  Urgh.  I also don't like the ones that resemble a real raw egg, erk how horrid, eating a make believe raw egg, but people love them you say.  Great I say, more for them!

Ok, I am rather picky.

However when I was contacted by Elizabeth Shaw to review one of their lovely eggs none of these fears crossed my minds.  I just thought yummy and I was gladly proved right.  I was lucky enough to be sent a large flute selection egg just like this...

Elizabeth Shaw Flute Selection Easter Egg


The smart looking box box contained a lovely scrummy milk chocolate egg and two packs of delicious chocolate flutes Milk Chocolate Amaretto Flutes and Dark Chocolate Orange Flutes, so there is plenty to choose from, as believe me this egg is big enough to share with all the family.

The Amaretto flutes were delicious, as I expected being big fans of Amaretto I made a bee line for these.  The only problem was it was a little difficult to stop eating them so only open them if you are feeling particularly restrained or planning an all out chocolate fest. My husband had most of the chocolate orange as he is a dark chocolate fan, and my little boy devoured the milk chocolate which was simple enough for his tastes whilst still being of decent quality.

Another major selling point was that Elizabeth Shaw chocolate is mainly made in the UK, we try and support British business so we were very pleased that this was the case.  Overall we were quite impressed by this egg, a good choice for giving to a couple or family.

Elizabeth Shaw Large Flute Selection Egg (385g) is available from Sainsbury's and Ocado. 

We received this Easter egg free of charge to review but as always our opinions are our own.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe