When we wish others sweet dreams are we meaning that we hope that their nights are filled with thoughts of tea and cake, overflowing teapots and vintage teacups? Probably not,but most of us (or is it just the Dormouse team) have probably had a tea related dream.
Apart from making us feel hungry and whip up a batch of scones, what do such dreams mean? Here we discover the good and not so good omens related to teatime.
- To dream that you are making tea, means that you will be guilty of indiscreet actions, and will feel deeply remorseful.
- To see you and your friends drinking tea, denotes that social pleasures will pall on you, and you will seek to change your feelings by serving others in their sorrows.
- To spill tea, is a sign of domestic confusion and grief.
- To find you are out of teabags means there will be much disagreeable gossip and news.
- To see dregs in your tea, warns you of trouble in love, and affairs of a social nature.
- To dream that you are thirsty for tea, denotes that you will be surprised with uninvited guests.
- To dream of teapots means that your emotions are going to be tested.
- To dream of teacups signifies pastimes that you enjoy and find pleasant.
- To dream that you have broken a teacup denotes your pleasant pastimes will soon see problems. You will no longer enjoy them as much.
- Dreaming about cakes is a good omen which means that you will be fortunate in your undertaking.
- If you are baking a cake in your dream: you have a tendency to overindulge and need to cut back.
- Dreaming of eating a cake or looking at it: visitors are coming.
- If a woman dreams of a wedding cake, it is a sign of unhappy and ill marriage.
Don't have nightmares, do dream well x