The search for the positively perfect teapot

7:59 pm





















Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company. ~Author Unknown

I want a teapot.

Not any teapot.

I want the teapot, that my afternoon tea was lovingly poured from as I sat by the fireside at the wonderful Hipping Hall. Golden tea, resonant and perfectly brewed; partner to warm freshly made scones, lightly whipped cream and simply delicious strawberry jam.

Never was a more perfect pot, modern in design, chrome, with a special in built container to keep the leaves separate from the water. But I have hunted high and low from high street shop to online catalogue but to no avail..

It might help if only I could remember who actually made them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe